Institution (company name):
* Postal code:*
City: * Country: *
*) - required
I am a student, I have a discount 200 PLN
I plan to send an abstract
For polish students:
I want to attend SPM school
please reserve a seat on the bus from Krakow to Zakopane
please reserve a seat on the bus from Zakopane to Krakow
Institution (company name):
VAT number, if not please write 'private person':
Comments: e.g. diet ....
An additional fee of PLN 200 will be charged for payments made after 24.10.2023
The calculated conference fee should be sent to the account:
Faculty of Physics , Astronomy and Applied Computer Science
Gołębia Street 24
Account no: 07 1240 4722 1111 0000 4855 9692 in bank PEKAO S.A. O/Kraków>
Please include the note "STM-AFM 2023 - name and surname".
In case of cancellation of participation, the following fees will be charged:
- PLN 100 - when cancellation takes place by 31.10.2023,
- 500 PLN - when cancellation takes place between 1.11.2023- 24.11.2023,
- 100% of the total participation cost if the cancellation takes place after 24.11.2023.
If the authorities of the Republic of Poland, the local government or the Jagiellonian University prohibit or significantly restrict the possibility of organising the conference then the participant will receive a full refund of the money paid. Similarly, if the hotel cancels the booking a full refund of the fees paid will be given.
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (...) ("General Regulation"),
hereinafter referred to as "RODO" Jagiellonian University informs you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Jagiellonian University, 24 Gołębia Street, 31-007 Kraków.
2. A Data Protection Supervisor has been appointed at the University, ul. Gołębia 24, 31-007 Kraków,
room no. 5. Contact with the Supervisor is provided from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone number 12 663 12 25/1075.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of: a)
the performance of the contract concerning your participation in the STM/AFM Zakopane Seminar, as well as the preceding registration, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) RODO
4. The provision of your data is: a) a condition for the conclusion and performance of the agreement, i.e. registration and participation in the aforementioned Conference.
5. Your personal data will be made available/not made available to OKW Hyrny, printed in the Book of Abstracts and stored on the servers of the company home.pl S.A.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area) or to international organisations on the basis of.
7. Your data will be stored for the period of the Conference organisation and until the final settlement and closing of the Conference,
as well as until the statute of limitations for claims that may arise from the performance of the agreement referred to in point. 3 lit. a)
8. You have the right to: access to the content of your data and their rectification, erasure (unless further processing
is necessary for the performance of a legal
obligation or for the establishment, investigation or defence of claims), restriction of processing, data portability, to object to processing.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data is carried out in violation of the provisions of the General Regulation.
I declare that I have read the above content of the clause
I certify that I have read the content above