The conference fee of 1500 PLN/person includes (not applicable to Exhibitors):
- full accommodation (in double rooms with bathroom)
- meals (from dinner on November 29 to breakfast on December 3)
- refreshments during breaks
- workshop dinner
- transportation from Cracow to Zakopane and back
reduced conference fee for PhD students students - 200 PLN (formal confirmation of student status
presented during registration in Zakopane required)
There is also the possibility of accommodation in a single room for an additional fee of 300 PLN
Late registration - an additional fee of 200 PLN will be charged for payments made after 23.10.2023
In case of cancellation of participation the following charges will be applied:
- 100 PLN - when cancellation occurs until 31.10.2023,
- 500 PLN - when cancellation occurs between 1.11.2023- 24.11.2023,
- 100% of the total cost of participation when resignation occurs after 24.11.2023
If the authorities of the Republic of Poland, local government or the Jagiellonian University prohibit
or significantly restrict the possibility of holding the conference then the participant will receive a full
refund of the paid funds. Similarly, if the hotel cancels the reservation there will be a full refund of
the fees paid.
For registrations and payments made after October 29, we do not guarantee the possibility of
participation in the Workshop.
By completing and submitting the registration form, the participant agrees that the organizers may process
his/her personal data contained in the form, include his/her name and affiliation in the program and the book
of abstracts, and that these data will be forwarded to OKW Hyrny for the purpose of booking a suitable room.